Prices plus VAT and shipping costs
(The charging VAT is only calculated on delivery to end customers in the EU Member States)
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays europe
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 192031
The GT-Link mini Bridge for up to 3 Max series cards on the miniPCI Express port.
With the GT-Link mini PCIe Bridge you can connect up to 3 Max series cards to one mini PCI Express slot.
Ideal for all boards where a full mini PCIe connector is available.
Please note the following information for this item:
- The GT-Link mini PCIe Bridge is currently only usable under Linux operating systems. There is currently no Windows driver available.
- Connected Max series cards require external power via the 4-port Sherlock power connector on the card and a data cable.
- DuoFlex, Octopus or Cine series can not be connected to this bridge. For DuoFlex modules please use the Digital Devices Octopus mini V2 - 4 Port Bridge for mini PCIe
If no data cables or power adapters are available (not included), they can be ordered via the selection fields.
- mini PCIexpress
- connection via mini PCIe slot (full size)
- 20 pin connector for ribbon cable to connect Digital Devices Max series cards (max. 3 Max series tuner cards)
- Produced and designed according to European standards, DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- RoHS Conformity
- WEEE EN 99353762
- 0,5 Watt
- one full size mini PCIe slot
Supported operating systems
- L 51mm, W 30mm, D 5mm
- Expandable module system with 3 expansion ports, for up to 24 tuners
- Exclusively usable for Max series cards
- Suitable for very compact cases with appropriate mainboards
- mini PCI Express support
- Connection via mini PCIe full size slot
- Environmentally friendly Green IT
- Without tantalum capacitors
- Without electrolytic capacitors